Titan Investigations Computer Forensics services are conducted by a Computer Examiner who has had training in computer forensic principles, techniques, and various computer forensic software programs.
Although many Private Investigation companies offer Computer Forensics – there are a limited number of these companies that have qualified individuals who can conduct Computer Forensics. Many of these companies outsource this service.
Computer Forensics – is broadly defined as the preservation, identification, extraction, documentation, analysis and presentation of computer evidence.
Computer Forensic Investigations are conducted as follows:
- Identifying, preserving and verifying the evidence media.
- Analysing the electronic storage media.
- Discovery and recovery of deleted files / record and /or drive partitions.
- Documentation and reporting on findings of the investigation and analysis; as well as recommendations for further investigation or action.
Titan Investigations Computer Forensics Services can be utilized:
- Corporations / Management- i.e. Human Resources, Security & Investigation and Legal Departments.
- Lawyers & Law Firms.
- Private Investigation Firms.
- Accounting Firms and Forensic Accountants.
- Small Businesses Owners.
- Wrongful dismissals claims.
- Theft of intellectual property.
- Employee / Corporate Executive employment termination / exit process.
- Decryption of password protected and encrypted files /computers.
- Department of Defence standard secured data deletion.
- Development of policies and procedures for computer / data security.