Titan Investigations Inc. provides investigations and litigation support for the legal profession. Services include the following:
- Patent / Trademark / Copyright Infringement Investigations
- Inquiries, witness locates / statements
- Background Investigations
- Criminal Defence Investigations
- Heir locates
Titan Investigations Inc. assists attorneys by acquiring information utilized in litigation, trials and / or settlements. Our investigators can assist small and large law firms by completing tasks in an economical manner. Titan Investigations Inc. can locate persons and/or witnesses, obtain written statements, conduct in person or videotaped interviews, due diligence investigations, criminal defence investigations, location attendance, background investigations, intellectual property / copyright infringement investigations, fraud / corporate investigations, locating assets, computer related investigations such as domain hijacking, cyber squatting, or cyber stalking.
Organizations are constantly exposed to a variety of potential risks that might result in damaging disputes. These incidents can cause substantial financial losses, reduced productivity, poor employee morale and a negative corporate or company image. Titan Investigations Inc. offers corporate investigations which can be utilized to minimize exposure, prevent losses, and mitigate potential damages. We will acquire the information required by Senior Management, Directors, and/or Business owners to make informed decisions that will save organizations valuable time, resources, and money.
Corporate Investigations include the following types of investigations:
- Due Diligence Investigations – for potential clients, partners, sub-contractors or service providers.
- Employment / reference verification.
- Fraud / Embezzlement/ Theft Investigations
- Computer Forensics / Computer Related Investigations
- WSIB Claims Investigations
- Short Term Disability Investigations
- Investigation / Security Consultation
- Compliance Investigations
- Background Investigations (Employees & Businesses)Intellectual Property & Copyright Infringement
- Pre Employment Investigations
- High Risk and Evidence Collection for Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures & Electronic Debugging